Looking For Answers?
We Can Help!
Understanding and compassion, along with FREE and confidential services are what you will find at the Pregnancy Resource Center of Cleveland County. Our services include:
• Free pregnancy tests
• Confidential peer-counseling for women, men and families
• Important information about abortion procedures and risks, abortion alternatives and sexually transmitted diseases
• Information about pregnancy and fetal development
• Free first and second trimester ultrasound (limited to approved cases)
• Clothing and furnishings for mom and baby through the Solid Foundation program
• Referrals for adoption, housing, medical assistance and community services
• Practical instruction about relationships, finances and childcare
• Abstinence-only education
• Post abortion counseling
Please contact us to make an appointment.
Pregnancy Resource Center
of Cleveland County, Inc.
1304 S. Post Road
Shelby, NC 28152
Monday - Friday • 9am-5pm